Looks like a day to be on the roof!
Tried roofing for awhile, hated it.
JUMP!!!!!
Sorry, you guys probably hear that everytime a Junior High school bus drives by.....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's nice that you employ amputees at your work. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by macabeee:
JUMP!!!!!
Sorry, you guys probably hear that everytime a Junior High school bus drives by.....
"When this old world starts getting me down.."
Wow, you guys work fast. I wouldn't call that easy, but the house looks to be about a 4:12 pitch, which probably does make things a lot easier. I've worked on a few, mostly just to carry shingles and do some hammering, usually shallow like that. The toughest one is my dad's barn roof, 10:12 on the back and 12:12 on the front, with rolled roofing...weather had been bad enough in the last 15 years that we've had to work on it almost every year, finally last year he hired out and had it completely redone. Damned if the wind still didn't peel a few rows off. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] You probably wouldn't take a job as far south as PA, would you? [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
"I used to be a hot-tar roofer. Yeah, I remember that day..." -mitch hedburg (rip)
Nice work man [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks